MAKING ALL YOUR NIGHTMARES COME TRUE!

Monday, February 16, 2009

O.K. Jeremy...it's updated!

Finally, I know it's been forever. Actually, this is the first entry I have made. Thanks to Neen (Kris) for getting our blog started.

Here's the update for me and Kyle. I am still the 2nd counslor in Relief Society and actually love it. Kyle was recently released as ward clerk and is now the ward activities co-chair. The ward is really looking to us for a great Halloween party. (I don't know if they can handle it!)

Kyle has passed his first certification class in masonry at the Larson Acadamy of Higher Learning. He is taking his second class in concrete on Saturdays from 7am to 3pm. Makes for a long week for him. He is working very hard and I am very proud of him.

I have Saturdays to myself, at least for the next 3 months. I am learning how to use my Cricut machine to scrapbook our Halloween album and loving it! I know there are other holidays, but I can only focus on one for now.

We are hoping to be able to travel back east and visit Kyle's family in VA and Jeff, Carolee and kids in PA in the fall some time this year, however, that depends on the state of the economy and job factors over the next few months. Dear old uncle Sam keeps slamming us at tax time. We owe again and it isn't pretty.

Well, that's all for now. I will keep updating the blog as I learn more about how to do it.

Take care, and we love you all!

1 comment:

Carolee said...

yeah!! i am so glad you updated:) way to go kyle for passing his test, im sure it keeps him busy but it will be worth it in the end.

cant wait to see you guys, only about 6 more weeks!!